Αν ενδιαφέρεστε να εργαστείτε στην Entersoft, αποστείλατε το βιογραφικό σας στο firstname.lastname@example.org, αναφέροντας τον κωδικό της θέσης για την οποία ενδιαφέρεστε. Για όλες τις θέσεις εργασίας απαραίτητη προϋπόθεση είναι η εκπλήρωση των στρατιωτικών υποχρεώσεων για τους άντρες και η πολύ καλή γνώση της Αγγλικής γλώσσας. Για όλα τα βιογραφικά σημειώματα τηρείται απόλυτη εχεμύθεια.
The successful candidates will join Entersoft S.A. a pioneering and fast growing business software development company (ISV). He/she will have the opportunity to participate in the company’s dynamic growth, as a Software Consultant or Group Leader, reporting to the Services Manager, with the following responsibilities:
• Implementation & consulting services to ERP projects
• Requirement Analysis & design of ERP solutions to mid and large companies
• Installation, implementation, consulting and training services on customer site
• Provision of solutions and problem solving in respect to software
Desired Skills and Experience
• University degree in Business Administration or equivalent Science degrees.
• Demonstration of more than 3 years working experience in ERP software applications and project leadership is required.
• Experience in Reporting Tools, Automations and SQL databases will be considered an asset.
• Fluency in English language (spoken and written).
• Ability to communicate within a team of various roles all of which work under the same strict and highly pressuring time deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Driving license and ability to travel abroad for international projects.
• Male candidates should have their military obligations fulfilled.
• A proven record of project management is an advantage.
• A Postgraduate title (MSC) is considered a competitive advantage.
What we offer
A unique career opportunity in one of the fastest growing vendors in the country, along with a competitive remuneration package and continuous training within a stimulating, positive and successful work environment. Submitted resumes will be treated in strict confidence.
Who we are
Entersoft S.A. is a leading business software development company and provider of enterprise application software for small, medium and large sized businesses. The company has been growing impressively the past years, steadily enlarging its prestigious clientele. Entersoft has established a specialized Certified Partner Network that ensures qualitative support and implementation capabilities to its customers. It is listed in the Alternative Market of the Athens Stock Exchange, owns four (4) subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania and the Greek companies Retail Link S.A., exports in Cyprus, Serbia, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The company provides a full range Integrated Enterprise Applications with ERP, CRM, Retail, Mobile and E-Commerce software systems, developed on the latest Microsoft .NET technology, supporting an extended range of customers in almost all vertical markets.
If you are interested in developing an interesting and creative career send your CV (quoting the reference code ERP-S-0619) to the attention of HR Department at email@example.com
Entersoft has an immediate opening for a full-time account manager in our sales team in Athens. The position involves building a strong pipeline, direct client sales and a chance to grow with a progressive, visionary company.
The successful candidate will join the Direct Sales Department of the Enterprise Applications Division, reporting to the Department’s Head of Sales.
From developing new accounts to driving expansion across existing ones, our Direct Sales team transforms opportunity into action day after day. They are the direct line between our ground-breaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of satisfied customers. Regardless of the market segment, the geographical area, and the size of the company addressed, the goal is to generate new meaningful sales and maintain a positive ongoing customer relationship.
In particular, the role involves:
• Interfacing directly with customers providing Business Software Solutions and developing new business
• Working as part of larger team that creates customer needs in order to build a strong pipeline
• Being the key person in all steps of the (pre)sales cycle from lead gen to contract sign-off
• Understanding and articulating how our business model fits a prospect’s needs.
• Executing Go to Market strategy and presenting value proposition
• University degree in Science, Engineering or in a business-related field (Marketing, Sales, Management, Business Administration). Postgraduate degree is considered a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in sales or presales in Software Industry (ideally Business Software such as ERP, CRM, Mobile apps etc.)
• Basic Knowledge of ERP / CRM systems or any kind of business software is considered mandatory. Strong Experience in the abovementioned systems is a distinct advantage.
• Enjoy direct B2B selling, at senior executive level
• Results oriented
• Strong presentation and product demonstration skills
• Well organized and pleasant personality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English
• Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
• Male candidates should have their military obligations fulfilled
What we offer
A unique career opportunity with a competitive remuneration package and continuous training. Submitted resumes will be treated in strict confidence.
Who we are
Entersoft is a leading business software development company and services provider in Central East Europe and the Middle East. It offers a comprehensive and integrated business software suite with ERP, CRM, Retail, WMS, Mobile, E-Commerce and B.I. applications developed on the latest Microsoft .NET technology, for on premise or on cloud installation, with license or as SaaS. Entersoft is growing impressively, steadily enlarging its prestigious clientele in almost all business sectors and verticals. Its clients trust their daily operations and strategic decisions on its innovative products and solutions. It cooperates with Certified Partners, is listed in the Alternative Market of the Athens Stock Exchange and owns subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania, United Arab Emirates, the Greek company Retail Link and exports in more than 20 countries.
If you are interested in developing an interesting and creative career send your CV (quoting the reference code EAD-S-0619) to the attention of HR Department at firstname.lastname@example.org