Αν ενδιαφέρεστε να εργαστείτε στην Entersoft, αποστείλατε το βιογραφικό σας στο firstname.lastname@example.org, αναφέροντας τον κωδικό της θέσης για την οποία ενδιαφέρεστε. Για όλες τις θέσεις εργασίας απαραίτητη προϋπόθεση είναι η εκπλήρωση των στρατιωτικών υποχρεώσεων για τους άντρες και η πολύ καλή γνώση της Αγγλικής γλώσσας. Για όλα τα βιογραφικά σημειώματα τηρείται απόλυτη εχεμύθεια.
The successful candidates will join Entersoft S.A. a pioneering and fast growing business software development company (ISV). He/she will have the opportunity to participate in the company’s dynamic growth, as a Software Consultant or Group Leader, reporting to the Services Manager, with the following responsibilities:
• Implementation & consulting services to ERP projects
• Requirement Analysis & design of ERP solutions to mid and large companies
• Installation, implementation, consulting and training services on customer site
• Provision of solutions and problem solving in respect to software
Desired Skills and Experience
• University degree in Business Administration or equivalent Science degrees.
• Demonstration of more than 3 years working experience in ERP software applications and project leadership is required.
• Experience in Reporting Tools, Automations and SQL databases will be considered an asset.
• Fluency in English language (spoken and written).
• Ability to communicate within a team of various roles all of which work under the same strict and highly pressuring time deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Driving license and ability to travel abroad for international projects.
• Male candidates should have their military obligations fulfilled.
• A proven record of project management is an advantage.
• A Postgraduate title (MSC) is considered a competitive advantage.
What we offer
A unique career opportunity in one of the fastest growing vendors in the country, along with a competitive remuneration package and continuous training within a stimulating, positive and successful work environment. Submitted resumes will be treated in strict confidence.
Who we are
Entersoft S.A. is a leading business software development company and provider of enterprise application software for small, medium and large sized businesses. The company has been growing impressively the past years, steadily enlarging its prestigious clientele. Entersoft has established a specialized Certified Partner Network that ensures qualitative support and implementation capabilities to its customers. It is listed in the Alternative Market of the Athens Stock Exchange, owns four (4) subsidiaries in Bulgaria, Romania and the Greek companies Retail Link S.A., exports in Cyprus, Serbia, U.A.E., Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The company provides a full range Integrated Enterprise Applications with ERP, CRM, Retail, Mobile and E-Commerce software systems, developed on the latest Microsoft .NET technology, supporting an extended range of customers in almost all vertical markets.
If you are interested in developing an interesting and creative career send your CV (quoting the reference code ERP-S-0619) to the attention of HR Department at email@example.com